HybridZ

Aziza z update. ITs painted candy apple red.

v8260

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the compliments guys. About the exhaust i have a 3" magnaflow and i want to get 3" all the way back with a resonator (i already have a brand new magnaflow muffler in the garage). Any ideas how much something like that would cost (getting everthing welded and all)? not looking for exact figures just guesstimates to give me an idea.

man i love your car... its setup exactly how i would do mine (if it wasn't away getting painted for the past two years!!) ad then when i got it back nothing matched and it was all done half a@#sed.... so i guess i spent half of my desert money on a paint job that sucks.. it was 3grand also..

anyways ilike your headlights.. i wonder what they would looklike with some profectors int them and bixenon bulbs?

I've seen this headlight, and my first thought was that the Z OEM headlight bucket would interfere with the headlight's lower amber element protrusion out the backside of the headlight. What was your experience in this situation?

Its a tight fit but it doesnt interfere at all with the connections on the backside. Im very pleased with the headlights and they are very bright. But like i said before, imo, the only downsides to this headlight is the cost and the plastic instead of glass. other than that its a very nice product that was perfect for my situation and the look i was trying to achieve.

• 1 month later...
This is an unflippinbelievable picture: 3.jpg

Is that a 240SX dash? Nice work!!!! :2thumbs:

Davy

thanks. Ill try to get better pictures. I have to do some final touchs and it will be good thou. The steering wheel is pissing me off though.