HybridZ

Aziza z update. ITs painted candy apple red.

v8260

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest TeamNissan

Ya the way I was shown by old men lol, was to spray the entire length of the car back and forth. Thats the only way you will get it to match along all the seams.

yea for some reason its darker at times. but its weird cause in the sun its not there. I think it has to do with the shadows as well. the whole car was painted at one time ( i couldnt have painted the fenders off the car cause its blended in).

thanks. i just started last weekend. Got most of the stuff i need. just little stuff (which are going to kill me) but i do have a budget and so far im doing ok with plenty of room. guess how much i picked up the motor and the t56 and the rear end (not going to use it but got it anyway)? btw its an 2002 ls1 with everything minus the harness.

im going to go cut the ears off the old tranny mount and do a mock up today, but i will be back on later. maybe ill make a thread about the swap today.

haha. yea at the end i got lazy. Either way the gas tank is going to be replaced with a fuel cell and the exhaust sticks out way to far so thats gona go to.

Fuel tank is going to be replace ah!? is it a 75 280Z? I get it off your hand if you want to sell it :icon6:.