HybridZ

Aziza z update. ITs painted candy apple red.

v8260

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest 240z4me

Man I Love The Hell Out Of Your Car I Hope Mine Is Half As Nice If All Goes Well I'm Doing The S13 Interior Swap. Did You Come Across Any Major Problems? Do Have Any Advise? Thanx.

Theres weren't really any issues with the 240sx dash issues. I eventually went back and fiberglassed it to get it to fit "perfectly" (especially around the cut edges). Unfortunatly I really missed my "old cars" original interior. I ended up selling the fiberglass version of the dash + getting an old 280z dash. So I have since converted back to the 280z dash. This dash has been stictched with black suede and white stitches. Center console as well.

Lately I have been consiedering selling this dash as well and going in a diffrent direction.

Anywho this thread is pretty old. The car looks alot diffrent now. Lower, bigger + wider wheels, rear disk conversion, new suede interior, sound deadening, new seats.

Just need to get it all in one piece again. Pretty much just waiting for Justins group buy on the control arms. Other than that the car is pretty set for the road again. Alot of my time recently has been going to my other 280z though.

I'll update this thread soon with pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sir. 17x8 in front 17x9 in front. 235 in the front 255 in the back. +35. Spacers, longer arp studs, 1.5 lug nuts all the way around.

Also added 240sx calipers in the rear, skyline lsd internals (with 3:70 gears), MM coilovers, and some other things here and there.

Waiting on a couple more parts to complete the rear suspension as well as cv conversion parts from Ross.

Almost there.

As promised, I will clean the hell out of the car and post better pictures. Im very pleased so far and I hope it will perform as much as it "looks".

Thanks. After I get it button up I would like to take it to beta motorsports to take a look at everything (as this is my first time dealing with suspension mods that are not "bolt on" if you will) and make sure everything checks out. And hopefully he can get the car aligned somewhat. Theres a sticky here somewhere about alignment settings I would like to start with.

As always, with out hybridz I would not have been able to do 90% of the stuff on this car. Thanks again people.