HybridZ
primadonna z

The Primadonna Z Story - 56K

That is very interresting. IT'd be nice to know what happened to the last PZ.

Is that Socal Carbon, making a kit? I imagine it would be interresting to know who would own the moulds then.

The PZ's really were ahead of their time. I imagine it would cost a lot more to make them today, than they cost to make in the Apt parking lot.

ANyone got details on the missing PZ? Vin? last known owner?

Guest Burnerdominator

Alright first im sorry for not posting in the intro thread first but this story made me register in the forum. I have seen the Red Z before. It was in minnesota about a decade and a half ago, But it was that car.

maybe its just me, but i have met jack atkinson and asked him to teach me how to fiberglass, i was very serious and willing to dedicate however much time he wanted me to. while speaking to him, he just ignored the fact that i was dedicated and treated me like a kid (mind you im still only 21, but in my career already), we exchanged phone numbers and i tried contacting him, he never returned a phone call and i felt that was very rude and inconsiderate of someone wanting to further themselves.

w/e, he is an AMAZING builder and fabricator, maybe not so good with people though.

Lloyd

Guest yojack1
maybe its just me, but i have met jack atkinson and asked him to teach me how to fiberglass, i was very serious and willing to dedicate however much time he wanted me to. while speaking to him, he just ignored the fact that i was dedicated and treated me like a kid (mind you im still only 21, but in my career already), we exchanged phone numbers and i tried contacting him, he never returned a phone call and i felt that was very rude and inconsiderate of someone wanting to further themselves.

w/e, he is an AMAZING builder and fabricator, maybe not so good with people though.

Lloyd

Out of the many people that I have talked to, it's the first time I have ever heard anyone acuse me of being rude and inconsiderate. I have no idea who Lloyd is. Possibly someone I have talked to at one of the many car shows that I have attended. I have always offered to help people learn some of the techniques that I have used to build my cars. Some take me up on it and 99% of the others don't. I'm not in any automotive or customizing business. I do not teach people how to fiberglass (since I am not a profressional) but I am more than happy to show them how I built my cars, but they have to come to my residence to do so.

Lloyd, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm more than willing to help you like I would anyone else who loves cars. You can email me direct at yojack1@aol.com.

Just want to say I was on Ebay today looking around and the White Prima-Z is for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-2-0F-3-240Z-PRIMADONNA-Z-2-3-JACK-ATKINSON-UNBELIEVABLE-FLA-/230498741938?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35aacbaeb2

Its an awesome car i just dont have 30k laying around to have it.

Chris

BTW, if the ad is accurate (and the pictures match imo) then I'm not far from the area. Would gladly go look and talk to the owner for anyone. About a 30 minute drive and a bridge toll, but in the area I grew up, so I know it well.

Edited by Gollum

I noticed what looks to be that same white car for sale on craigslist in Whitestone, Queens in NY. I'd never heard of the "Primadonna" Z cars before and ironically my search led me here. If anyone is interested, here's the link to the current ad:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/5955165173.html

It definitely looks like the same car in auxilary's pictures minus the fan coolers on the wheels.