HybridZ

How many cars do you need?

MOTORHEAD427

I will be picking my kid up in the 240z in 3 more months. It is safer to have your kid in the back, but if you are just going down the street and won't be going above 25mph I see nothing wrong with it. As long as you don't have airbags or you have them turned off. I will turn my airbags in the 240z off when I pick my kid up. :D

My dad said he use to have me in the car seat between him and my mom when he owned a vette. Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I think that's how I got my need for speed.

My dad said he use to have me in the car seat between him and my mom when he owned a vette. Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I think that's how I got my need for speed.

ME too except NO car seat... just sat on the floor under the hatch feet between the seats in a 76' vette. ahhh the 70's

I also remember his 56' Vette I loved the grab handle above the glovebox.I would ask him to go down the "curvy road" everytime I got in.

74 260Z N/A for drift

76 280Z Turbo for road race

87 CRX Turbo for autocross

86 Civic for parts...soon to be junked.

95 Subaru Legacy for daily driver/beater.

and I'm about to look into another Legacy to replace the old dependable leggy...damn...I love that car.. 31,000 miles, 9 oil changes...and some fresh brakes. 181K's on the odo. $1200 when I got it, and I can prolly sell it for more than I paid.

so the answer...is at least 4... :)