HybridZ

Gtr2 Racing Tonight

EvilC

Hey all who have the game, few of us will be racing tonight @ 9:00pm eastern time. PASSWORD IS zccr. Server name is: a rochester glen server.

Tonights track will be Watkins Glen Long. pm me if you have any quetions and I will edit this post as it gets closer to race time.

Zya there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badthings

I have had and raced nascar 3 for years, but have never raced on any server other than the one provided by the game. I know this may sound stupid, but could you tell me how I get to and play on your server? Any help you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Badthings

had great fun racing last night. ran the lotus elise-no mods to keep it as competitive as possible. i thought i had a great launch on the start but wound up nosing into the wall within seconds...lol.

last race succombed to pressure and gave up 1st to toddo and finished 2nd, 2 sec behind. first race spun then got hit which put me out of that one.

overall, it was great and can't wait till the next one! carfan, cygnus, evilz, myself and toddo [who hosts/server] were there as well as a couple of unknowns [to us], hemi head and fred [someone].

You think you had pressure? I came in the session late, poled 2nd, launched at the green flag, and realized my pit speed limiter was on!! DOH. I watched everyone go past me as I struggled to figure out how to disable the pit speed limiter. I hit almost evey letter on the keyboard until I hit the right one. I was 25 seconds behind by the time I found the right key. Afte about 5 laps I reeled in EvilC as he spun off. Then I saw the time between the next car shortening. As I got closer, I saw that it was 1tuffZ. I reeled, and reeled about 2 seconds per lap as I closed in on him. At the top of the boot, he must have lost his cool and spun it. I came over the blind apex crest and saw the nose of his car looking back at me. I veered right but clipped his nose and went on to finish two more laps for 4th place. The whole time my wife was nagging me to go take care of the baby becasue she wanted to go sleep! How can you drive a race car with a nagging passenger? It's truly difficult.

But truly fun.

I didnt know you were a RUSH fan too?

been a rush fan since 8th grade [i think that was in 1975-those years are a bit fuzzy] and i first heard 2112 as well as reading ayn rand's anthem [sp?]. i have the hemispheres album-it's a rare 'picture disc'. my z used to be red and when i heard red barchetta-well, that song was and still gets played a bunch while driving.

tell your 'passenger' she'll get all the sleep she needs when she dies! lol

i don't know why i messed that one turn, but saw you bearing down on me-hoping it wouldn't 'hurt' too bad-alas it punctured my left front tire-putting me out.

Yeah....you gotta hear their latest R30 DVD German concert in surround sound! Amazing sound. The best recording of the band ever.

I'm a bit younger so I started listening to them at Moving Pictures. Red Barchetta has to be one of the most amazing driving songs.

Shifting and drifting, Eh!