HybridZ

My S130 Project

rwdawg2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Stock suspension?

Im pretty sure Bleach is running Eibachs? correct me if im wrong.

And heres my S130 project(SEE BELOW), I got side tracted for a while but Im back to working on it... This is a really old picture, since then Iv added a front airdamn, BRE spoiler, and sold my Rewinds and am trying to mount my new Advans. A couple years ago I purchased the car for about $500. As for what Iv done to the car... Iv redone most of the interior with black components, brand new paint job, Im running Tockiko suspension, Cusco strut bar, Poly bushings, SS brake lines, FMIC, HKS head gasket, MSnS extra, 550cc injectors, Holset HY35, Tial 38mm, 4"-3" exhaust, etc..

Are you sure? Your car has the side pillar trim, tail lights, hood vents, and bumpers of the 1979-81 cars. It could be a 1982 if all of that was changed.

Frank has a 280ZX type-R!!! LOL :D nice ZXR Frank

and here is my car

1982 280ZX 2+2 turbo 5-speed, t-tops, 250,000 miles on body. (2nd engine in this one)

black/grey interrior, CRX seats, 18x8 wheels

I sure did replace all of that stuff. In fact the damn parts car got taken away by the city because my 1000 year old next door neighbor complained so much that I had a non working vehicle on the grass next to my driveway. :( now when things brake I have to pay for them :fmad: At least I only paid 200$ for it and got many great parts. Would have loved to get some of the engine peices to restore though.

DUDE!!!, Thats's RAW!!! some one should shoot heR, LOL J/K!

Funny story... The same BLIND old man cut my friends arm open with a chain saw once... He was trying to force me to do yard work, and decided to pull out the chain saw to cut some small branches. This old man is blind as a BAT. Dont ask me why he tried to use a chain saw. He also called the police on me for taking a pee in my back yard..:rolleyesg

• 1 month later...

tell you guys the truth i haven't been on here in a while and i looked and couldn't believe this thread was still going. i created it forever ago and i am just happy as can be at how many s130 lovers there are out there. i thought most favored the s30 but turns out there are still a lot of s130 fans out there.

on another note you guys should check out the group buy section where they are trying to get the zx g nose over to the states.

if it is possible i am going to get one.

• 1 year later...

If you look closely you'll notice the bumper is stock, and the lower valance piece is stock too, there's just been a splitter looking piece added on.

Who makes it I don't know, but I highly suspect it's a custom one off piece, considering the nature of the rest of the body work. Why spend all that time doing something that's so uncommon or unheard of just to slap on someone's splitter?

If you look closely you'll notice the bumper is stock, and the lower valance piece is stock too, there's just been a splitter looking piece added on.

Who makes it I don't know, but I highly suspect it's a custom one off piece, considering the nature of the rest of the body work. Why spend all that time doing something that's so uncommon or unheard of just to slap on someone's splitter?

Thanks. Yeah, I was talking about the splitter, and I had originally thought it was custom but someone earlier in this thread had mentioned it was purchased and that got me wondering.

• 3 months later...
I don't own one but my friend has a few HARDTOPS...

The grey one is a '81 base model manual steering, high back bucket seats gorgeous interior flawless.

The burgundy one is an '82 that he bought in California and drove it back cross country. This one is clean too.

He resides in Maryland but both 280ZX's are in Florida. They are both FOR SALE!! Let me know if anyone is interested I'll put you in touch with him.

are the Z still available?

are the epsilons for sale?

I'm VERY interested in a set of the epps for my 83 @80ZX!!!

are the Z still available?

are the epsilons for sale?

I'm VERY interested in a set of the epps for my 83 @80ZX!!!

Goodness! From over 2 years ago!

The gray 280ZX was sold back in October of 2007.

The maroon one went up for sale back in April of 2008 and with no serious offers I decided to keep the car.

The Epsilons were re-installed on the maroon car and it has a large box of new parts in the luggage area waiting to be installed. New set of Tokico springs and struts and stainless steel brake hoses and a whole bunch of new Nissan hydraulic parts.

I have a couple of 300ZX's for sale though??

An 85 300ZX and my 86.1 hardtop....

Goodness! From over 2 years ago!

The gray 280ZX was sold back in October of 2007.

The maroon one went up for sale back in April of 2008 and with no serious offers I decided to keep the car.

The Epsilons were re-installed on the maroon car and it has a large box of new parts in the luggage area waiting to be installed. New set of Tokico springs and struts and stainless steel brake hoses and a whole bunch of new Nissan hydraulic parts.

I have a couple of 300ZX's for sale though??

An 85 300ZX and my 86.1 hardtop....

would u happen to have a set of headers for a Z31?

my manifold is jacked up & clapping like a church choir!!! :eek:

I need to fix that asap....if not,,,,passenger side manifold???

• 2 weeks later...