HybridZ

You favourite looking Z?

blue_leaf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I know all......or a google search.

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/mo_v8/00r31f10.html

Sparks, I couldn't get your link to work, just to be clear, Mopar69 and I were talking about the car I posted, is that what you were talking about as well? I ask because I've been trying to track down information about this car forever, and nobody knows anything beyond what's in those three pictures...

Sparks, I couldn't get your link to work, just to be clear, Mopar69 and I were talking about the car I posted, is that what you were talking about as well? I ask because I've been trying to track down information about this car forever, and nobody knows anything beyond what's in those three pictures...

My fault, I am talking about this car http://forums.hybridz.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2445&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1172435246

Terry O's car (BlueOvalZ) hands down--my all time favorite; end of story.

Agreed. There is not even any serious competition for Terry's car in my opinion. Terry's car has it on top, and also underneath. That makes it a lot sexier than another car that just has a bunch of fiberglass body parts on it.

Guest 280ZForce
Damn, you finished that car quick!...Nice!

hehe or he just didnt post his progress until he was finished to make it look like it was quick. lol jk Ali, i'm sure it did come together fast and the car looks great!

heheheheheheh it's ok MIKE, thanks guys for the complements, to be exact, started the the whole project back in mid november 2006, project is officialy finished today, about 3 monthes and a half, let's say 4 monthes to transform a white, bit rusty with blown L28 1977 280Z into this WILD ride :)

BTW, MIKE, if you know Kuwait as much as i do, you'll have alo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ot of things to do here :) if you know what i'm sayin...

thanks again

Brandon, that is not Erik Bernsteins car anymore, it was bought by Primmadona Z, also a member here. And I do not beleive that is a ford motor, pretty sure its a SBC. The distributor is in the back on the motor.

Hi Sparks, You're correct SBC.

CIMG0235.JPG

Brandon,

You've got great taste! Thanks for the kind words.