HybridZ

??? What Wheels Are These ???

Guest Mike

Max... If I recall correctly the front fenders are 6-7 inches wider than stock and the rear are 10 inches wider.

materchan... Thanks. The "AR" stand for American Racing, I think, as is suggested in another post. But they don't list these on their website.

Max... If I recall correctly the front fenders are 6-7 inches wider than stock and the rear are 10 inches wider.

wow, that's a lot of wheel that you'd need if you want them to fit correctly without spacers, up into the 10-12" wide types! If you leave your spacers on, and polish these up, these (possibly) Halibrand Magnesium wheels could look pretty cool. The auction says they are 15X9.5 with a 3.75" backspace (deep!), so with your adapters they should come out to the edge of your fenders. I haven't done all the math, but it "feels" about right just looking at the numbers...(but the lug pattern is 5X4.75...kind of wierd...)

da4c_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-Halibrand-Magnesium-9-1-2-x-15-Wheels_W0QQitemZ120091728651QQihZ002QQcategoryZ140747QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem