HybridZ

park lights not working!?

atx_s130

1981 280zx stripper non turbo 2 seater.

last nite i lost my parking lights(not good i was surounded by cops)

ok so i check fuses there all good relay gets power and clicks. i have the dash lights grounded so they work(black wire with a red traacer.

so im asuming its a short anyone know of common places this system shorts out on the zx's? or any other ideas. headlights high beams and brakes turn signals all work.

thanks all hybriders

atx_s130

omfg can someone post a pic of the damn fuse cover that i can read the labels on please ive got 3 dead fuses. when i checked with a meter. if your know the car. your looking at the box. its the top 2 closest to the door(right side of box) and the bottom one all the way on the right

ok so i jumped the ports where the relay is. and when i tried to turn them on it burned up a fuseable link. im gonna try to patch that link and see if maybe it was already going(looked like it was) perhaps this was the problem im not sure. i know ive got good ground. and by the way the link burned up im preety sure ive got a short i jsut need to find it.