HybridZ

post your 4x4 pics

David K

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome! We may have to go on a few trails soon, It sucks going by yourself!

Totally man. Remember, i was the guy with the big silver 4x4 Expedition who went to Justins VIP Auto Salon meet at In n Out. Ive been trying to talk Justin into getting a medium sized 4x4 since his family is expanding and we can go do something like drive in the desert and camping and stuff. It would be cool to get a hybridz offroad meet going :)

2005_0428Muddin0007.JPG

I posted this in a different thread but it seems better suited here. The beat up one I've rolled about 5 times and it just won't die!! The other one has 5.71 gears, welded diffs, and 40" Ground Hawgs. I also have a '95 4Runner that the wife prefers to wheel in.

Found this on urban dictionary,couldn't resist.:mrgreen:

A jeep thing

1. Propaganda put forth by the Jeep company to give their cars appeal. With that smarmy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ smily face on the back.

2. Jeep things include:

(1) poor gas mileage

(2) easy rolling (for that fun, hospital feeling)

(3) general inferiority to Toyota products.

Guy: My new jeep crapped out on me the other day...

Guy 2: What? You've never even driven that thing hard! Must be a jeep thing...

Guy: Yeah. I just don't understand.

2005_0428Muddin0007.JPG

I posted this in a different thread but it seems better suited here. The beat up one I've rolled about 5 times and it just won't die!! The other one has 5.71 gears, welded diffs, and 40" Ground Hawgs. I also have a '95 4Runner that the wife prefers to wheel in.

Nice. I love bobbed Toyotas. These guys that used to live next door to me in CA were always bobbing a truck or converting it to 1/4 elliptical springs or 4 links or some funky thing. They even built a Toyota based version of the Scorpion if you remember that truck from the late 90s...

Totally man. Remember, i was the guy with the big silver 4x4 Expedition who went to Justins VIP Auto Salon meet at In n Out. Ive been trying to talk Justin into getting a medium sized 4x4 since his family is expanding and we can go do something like drive in the desert and camping and stuff. It would be cool to get a hybridz offroad meet going :)

yeah I remember you, the poparazzy guy. Let me know next time you go 4-bying, and i'll let you know if I go.

It's not done yet but here is a pic of my buddy's... (BradD's) Rav4. It's gonna have solid axles 38" tires and a Lexus V8

DSCN1748.jpg

WOW! I knew he was doing up a rav4, but didn't know it was gonna that extreme. But i guess after his 240z, and 240sx, that should be expected.

2006 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 2.7 4cyl. Installed the topper for playing gigs. The 4 wheel drive has helped me many times unloading music equpiment at night in downtown snow filled dark alley backstages. Awesome truck.

Brian

tacoma.jpg

These are a few of my past trucks. I wish i had some pics of my '77 CJ7 - 304. That jeep i really miss. Also had an '88 Pathy on 35's and a Samari on 33's. Damn, now that i think back, my family was right... i was wacked out building these over the years... but it was fun :) I am now old and own a '94 Pathfinder on 31's for bangin' around during "incliment weather" and hope to do the 4.3 option at some time and get it dirty. The 3 liter in the pathy's are so underpowered for these "trucks"

K2500_-_1.JPG

Right_Rear.JPG

14BFF-3.jpg