HybridZ

dont know whats wrong

Guest s130

Ah yes, this is a common problem. I have an answer for you sure enough. It's missing because you don't have enough blinker fuel in the #2 auxiliarry turbine. Yes, I know you say, what the heck is the #2 auxiliarry turbine doing with a low fuel indication when the #4 is purring like a kitten, I say to that, good question, it's simple, you see when your blinker fuel is low, it causes a thermal shift in the proximity detector which will in turn randomly activted the safety protocol. This leads to messy "missed" responces from the computer center. Of course once you return the blinker fuel to it's proper level you may still experiance misses, that would then indeed be a gremlin. No not that fantastic 70's dreamride, but that little green furry bugger that wont' stop cranking on your nuts. Just go out and buy yourself some gremlin repelant, Calco auto used to sell that, but not lately, due to the oil shortage. Good luck!

Oh, and since this is a Japaneese car, you'll have to get the Japaneese Gremlin repellant. It's a little more exensive but you knew that would be the case when you went out and bought a foriegn car.

Hope this helps! oh you could also search, or give more information, people round here are usually really willing to help, anyway, but you could try to search. Or just write another vague sentance like, "car won't start what do I do" or "what's matter with my g'ride humpty?" We here (members) at Hybrid Z really respect the peeps and give big props to the cause. Wot wot?

sorry bout that was in a hurry so had to be quick bout it so heres the deal i blew the haed gaskt on my 1979 280zx had the head machined and put it all back together and now that its back together 1 and 2 cyl wont fire and there is spark and fuel and i think 3 is not getting gas cause the plug is dry but here is wutz puzzlin the car starts and runs hella ruff but sut still drives so i think the ferin grimlins are killin my z

You have issues. But, besides that, if you have fuel and spark then your cylinder is firing. My suggestion would be to go back over every connection and make sure it's right. How do you know you have spark? How do you know you have fuel? Just because the number 3 is dry doesn't mean it's not getting fuel, just means it could be getting fuel but it's properly burning it so the plug isn't wet. Check your plugs wires, check your fuel pressure, check your fuel injector connections. More info, better checks...You're bot giving us much to work with.

sorry bout that was in a hurry so had to be quick bout it so heres the deal i blew the haed gaskt on my 1979 280zx had the head machined and put it all back together and now that its back together 1 and 2 cyl wont fire and there is spark and fuel and i think 3 is not getting gas cause the plug is dry but here is wutz puzzlin the car starts and runs hella ruff but sut still drives so i think the ferin grimlins are killin my z

This site is not a chat room or IM. I suggest you read our posting rules and use correct punctuation , capital letters, spelling, and periods at the end of each sentence. This way you will get better results to your questions. Nobody on this site wants to read a post like you posted or respond to it. Being in a hurry is no excuse for the way you posted...

LARRY