HybridZ

Well, it's finally painted! PIC'S AT LAST!!!!!

dr_hunt

In the front shot, it looks like the car is covered in dark wet blood.

What air dam is that?

The air dam came off a 1975 280z I found in a junkyard. It's a urethane one - I'm not sure if they're made any more, but if they are, you could probably find them in a Victoria British / Black Dragon catalog.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man!! Ive got to make some get togethers and see Z's like this run! Incredible!!

SEZ.. March 24th and 25.. Reynolds GA.. be there or be square.. heh.. just click the top right of the page to find out all about it..

DOC.. WOW MAN!!. she looks fantastic!!. I really like the color and she will look right as rain dropped and tucked.. very nice job there sir..

bet you cannot wait to drive her huh?..

I'm fairly certain that I'm wrong about the grill but to me it almost looks like some grates from BBQs.

:lmao:

Some sort of van? I'm guessing Chevy?

Tyson

Almost, but not quite. One of those square tube grills off of a fullsize chevy truck cut and bent in the middle to match the z's profile.

:lmao:

Almost, but not quite. One of those square tube grills off of a fullsize chevy truck cut and bent in the middle to match the z's profile.

I think it looks killer! The nashing of teeth ready to eat roadkill. Great idea and creative solution.

EDIT: Paint rocks! I hope your not running street cause you would kick my cars ass! lol Nice ride doc.

Nice job Doc, the grille looks like the same custom grille that my fabricator created for my Z. It will be out of the paint booth soon and I will post some pics.

Actually, it is your grill, go to the body shop you'l see yours is missing. Oh, and BTW, thanks! :D

Really, drive it, it'll make you mess your pants. The front end needs replacing in entirety.

After seeing that thing launch and carry the front end to almost half track, I can't imagine why you'd say that Doc, although I can about imagine what the landings to to front end parts.

Get all of that work done by next September, as you're EXPECTED to be at the next SEZ Shootout (#9). No more lame "paint jail" excuses...hehehe

Warren