HybridZ

Top Gear?

cpt jack

Did not think you guys would appreciate Jeremy Clarkson's "oh so sarcastic" dry humour. I love it.

We have a cable channel here that seems to be 50% old Top Gear programs, funny to watch back and see reports of the blistering new xyz that is running a massive 200BHP etc.

Some say he talks to dolphins, others say his heart beats with the precision of a Swiss watch. We know him only as "The Stig"

In fact ..... The Stig is 4 different people.

Did not think you guys would appreciate Jeremy Clarkson's "oh so sarcastic" dry humour.

He's great and so are the other two on the show. I hope the Hammster makes it back--how is he doing?? Better show than 5th gear in my opinion.

Some say he talks to dolphins, others say his heart beats with the precision of a Swiss watch. We know him only as "The Stig"

In fact ..... The Stig is 4 different people.

Should have known. So, who is the most frequent "Stig?" And what does "stig" actually mean??

Davy

Guest TeamNissan

I wish the old co-host would come back, the ex pro driver. I actualy respected his opinion lol. The younger guy doesnt know jack and Jeremy is a good host, funny and what not but he really cant drive to save his life :-/.

I wish the old co-host would come back, the ex pro driver. I actualy respected his opinion lol. The younger guy doesnt know jack and Jeremy is a good host, funny and what not but he really cant drive to save his life :-/.

Tiff Needel who runs Fifth Gear?

Top Gear is for shear entertainment mostly... It's not really a true car magazine type show, and I love it because of that...

Davyz the Hamster is all right, pretty much fully healed, and co-hosted every show in this season that just passed.

This season didn't have as many cars and stuff, but it was HILARIOUS

Mario

Think their schedule was really shortened due to the wreck of Hammonds.

Great show, though the drive offs on Fifth Gear are great, when they happen. A driver who qualified for a grand prix and a touring class something champ have what it takes to find out the better car . . .

Surprising as he got into only 1 F1 race iirc, and is on in the years. Would have imagined that they could have found a better driver. Yes, Tiff is good, but Le Man is another level of good.

Maybe he meant Tiff was a LeMans driver in past. Or, if he really is a current LeMans driver, it could also be to generate publicity for the team.