HybridZ

Vid of Ivan's Z with the new Cam

wigenOut-S30

O.K. I'm convinced out comes the n/a in goes the turbo means I'll have to change class to unlimited GTU but man that set up sounds sweet hope it performs like it sounds. that tensioner is solid? or controlled by oil pressure ? nice solution to the problem!!

Yep cant see tach when is sitting in right way so had to custom fit it lol. Either way I am going to try to spin it to 7500rpm I belive that will do if for now.

7500. That's a good number for an L. It will be interesting to see how much hp comes from that extra 2000 rpm. Sounds like an L should... nice and lopey.

John,

I belive that it should do fine. With my stock cam and big turbo on dyno I was making power to 6500rpm and thats when is started to taper off. This cams power band is advertised to be from 4k to 8.5k (please dont ask why I got it lol). I did quick drive down the street and when it hit 4500rpm whole car got violent!!! Motor reved up like I was spraying living crap out of it.

Z728,

Yes now I am in control on how much tension there is on chain which I guess can be good and bad thing...everthing is solid now.