HybridZ

Unbelievable..almost up to 80 bucks now..

tcufrogz76

Goofing off on EBay and ran across this.. I was stunned, I had to get my Victoria British catalog to be sure..lol the sell this brand new for 60 bucks and no way is shipping 12 bucks.. wow!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-240Z-260Z-280Z-TINTED-HEADLIGHT-COVERS-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38661QQihZ016QQitemZ260103169758QQrdZ1

I hope they really, really like their covers when they get them...lol

Those aren't the same as the MSA or Victoria British ones. They mount with only 1 screw, instead of the 4 that the more common ones mount with and use a circular gasket (solid, not just a straight piece that looks split when installed).

I once found a clear set of them on ebay, bought them, they showed up with the right one destroyed beyond repair. Haven't seen another clear set since. 1 left headlight cover is about useless, unless you already have a set and are replacing a cracked one. Needless to say, just more crap on the shelf in the garage (until I find another set or a right side one).

Warren

Doesn't anyone else think it's significant that the ad states it's for an S30, but shows a ZX and ZX instructions, while the pic of the "naked" covers is clearly S30 ?!? Yeah, I would pay top dollar for something from this guy...

Did you not read the entire auction, he clearly states that the picture is of a ZX:

"THE COVER PICTURE IS OF A ZX HEADLIGHT COVER, IT IS TO SHOW YOU HOW THE Z HEADLIGHT COVER WILL FIT ON YOUR Z CAR"