HybridZ

Updated photos LS2 V8 Miata

Damn. that is one impressive cow catcher on the front of that miata. Guess it is taking the place of a stock core support that had to be removed?

That Ford IRS just looks like it belongs.

One diversion. I see you guys use the MSD blaster coils. Do you notice much difference with those? Are they really worth the price?

Why the flame? Ford/Miata swaps are common. This is the first GenIII Chevy I've seen. The photos are instructive, the work looks good, and I'm pretty certain they are not all photoshopped. If so, damned good work! My MazdaSpeed MX5 weighs no more than 2300# I'd like to know what the finished swap weighs. Must weigh less than the Ford 302 [Monster Miata says only 250# added] swap. By the way, check out this website: http://www.monstermiata.com/

g

Only one word comes to mind, and that word is Crapola! What's the body weight of a Miata? And what part of AZ are you in?

Oh,oh another generation gap language problem.

My plate needs to read LNGGON.

G

No, no, no, no no! Not a flame! That Crapola is meant out of sheer amazement and awe, as in 'Crapola, how did you do that?!' Cars like that are works of art!