HybridZ

My new daily driver...

Jersey

Not quite like Mike Kelly's but heh, someone's got to drive around the junk! LOL. I never really liked Dodge, i've basically always been a chevy guy so i guess we'll see how she lasts. I can say that the Hemi does have a good bit of power, especially with the 3.92 LS out back. It should tow the Z just fine :) Any criticism welcome... good or bad.

Hemi1.JPG

I'm in the market for a truck too. My '94 is about to crap, I am hearing a faint tick in the head. She has 215K on the odo. Timing chain and clutch is still original and my a/c condensor is broken...hello summer.

I don't really want to buy new since my commute is 1.9 miles. :) I want to stay Nissan but if I have to get something else then so be it.

What year and how much if you dont mind? Is it the 5.2 or 5.9? best of luck!!

My friend has one of those with the hemi motor aswell, I used it to tow my Z around (power is great) when it was in the process of getting the swap done...One other guy I know has one same as my friends, They both have taken the truck with broken rear end to the dealer....

Nice trucks, good power.. a little hard on fuel, but hey.. It's a truck! :) I'm loking at newer trucks right now too, as my 91 Dually was crunched and is probly gona be a write off. My problem with a Dodge is the dealer in my town has terrible service (I know a few people with dodge vehicles, and it's the same story all the time) and is over priced.

Thanks guys. Ulises, i'll keep an ear out for rear noise, thanks. Bumping back and forth to work, he/she's averaging about 14mpg. On longer highway runs it gets around 18. Not too bad. That's without keeping the foot in it. Alex, i think it may be a she... too many creature features.

'05 5.7 hemi

heated leather

power everything

sunroof

392 LS - towing package

navigation/satellite-sirrus

20" wheels

blahblahblah

I've always thought of a truck to be a rugged, no power, roughing it type of vehicle but this thing has too many features, it just may be a she. lol. I bought it off of a guy in long island for 17k. i think it was near 35k new. Had to sell it because his wife was leaving him, taking everything, including the suburban, and he has 3 kids which he takes long trips with and needed to get more of an SUV. Seemed like a pretty good deal when i did all the comparisons. Anyway, thanks again guys.