HybridZ

WTF??? Jackass Sentra owner caught on tape!

JMortensen

Was out shopping yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes when this guy showed up in my rearview mirror...

DSCN1759.jpg

I slowed down a bit and he passed me doing about 60 mph, rear suspension completely bottomed!!!

DSCN1761.jpg

I was just happy to get the picture, as it's the first time I've caught an idiot like this on film.

Wait, isn't that 90 just before you hit I-5? Where the hell was that guy going with all those pallets? He heading to the beach to start a bonfire or something?

It's the 405 / 5 interchange. You should have seen the ropes the guy had tying this stuff down. There was ONE rope lengthwise and ONE widthwise for the big stack on the roof...

It's the 405 / 5 interchange. You should have seen the ropes the guy had tying this stuff down. There was ONE rope lengthwise and ONE widthwise for the big stack on the roof...

Oh yea, I see it now. Been a while.

Jesus, one of those falls off and the whole freeway comes to a halt......scary.....:mad:

He probably stole or found the pallets from behind a business and off to a pallet company to sell it for about $15 each. Here in Houston, lots of illegals do this. Although, I have yet to see a Sentra carrying these, I set lots of pickups carrying 10-15 of these. They are usually hispanics. Hey, money is where you find it.

funny, I recognized that interchange. Maybe he's headed to Homers by the Costco.

Incidentally there is a new WA DOT law that was named after some lady who was permanently blinded and disfigured by an unsecured load... this wank shoulda been given a citation for each pallet.

I don't have a picture of it but I saw a sentra with a cow in the backseat. I about crashed from laughing so hard. It's head was sticking out one window and the backside out the other. Some old lady was driving.

Cary