HybridZ

rb30-rb26 engine and trans mounts

Guest craigt

Guest craigt

hows it going guys...my name is craig, i work at the castlemaine rodshop in australia. i got refered to this site.

we make engine mounts and gbox xmembers for rb30-rb26 using your choice of gbox. drop in and have a look at what we do.

www.rodshop.com.au

thanks.

craig.

I bought a rb26 gm trans adapter from CRS a couple years ago. I recently switched to a US version because i was required to have a SFI certied flexplate. Do you guys plan or do you allready have a flexplate that is SFI certified for your gm adapters?

Guest craigt
I bought a rb26 gm trans adapter from CRS a couple years ago. I recently switched to a US version because i was required to have a SFI certied flexplate. Do you guys plan or do you allready have a flexplate that is SFI certified for your gm adapters?

did the inspector say what the problem was with it?

craig.

Its not the adapter itself its the fact that it dosnt come with a SFI certified flexplate. There may be a flex plate that would work with it but i didnt have the time to figure out which one would fit if there was even one available that would not require custom fabrication.

The ATI adapter comes with a flexplate and they also sell torque converters that fit there adapter kit.

There is nothing wrong with your adapter unless you plan on going racing. I had it completely installed and everything fit perfect.

I just got my kit from Craig @ CRS and this guys was awesome the whole time he kept me updated. The total for the whole EM81 kit (motor mounts and tranny mounts) was 363.00 shipping and handling included. everything fit perfect and It got home quick, within a week. from Australia to California

Anyways, Craig thanks brother you are a great guy, thanks for all the help.

Guest craigt
do you guys make rb30 mounts for the nissan 240sx s13?

ive seen this done a number of times but never taken any notice of the engine mounts. we dont make them, sorry.

craigt a little off subject but what gbox adaptors/ bellhousings do you offer for the toyota 2jz motor? I know the getrag 6 speed is a nice tranny just expensive and hard to come by. would like to do a t-56 or tko600.

Guest craigt

we have only put the th350-th700 and power glide autos on this engine so far. the supra six speed would be a good choice for that motor and should bolt straight on.

craig.

• 3 weeks later...