HybridZ

Cars and Coffee So. Cal car meet pics

Yorgee

Wow nice cars! I didnt think highly of a car meet at 7am, but the cars changed my mind. See you at 7am next Saturday? What does everyone do after the meet, any cruises? Thanks for sharing!

No problem guys, but I'm really not sure what the people do afterwards. I'm sure most hurry home considering some of their cars arent even street legal.... But none the less, I'm sure some of them have some fun on the freeway. If any one wants some info on the location of the meet, http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&tab=wl&q=irvine%20spectrum%20CA

There is the map of the location. You have to exit the 5 freeway on Alton Pkwy, then a right on Premier this streets makes a loop into Gateway Blvd. The meet happens next to a Mazda main office building, in their parking lot. Now that they finished a huge parking lot on the other side of the street, we don't have to park along Premier and Gateway.

Awesome cars!!!! I don't really know whats going on here though....is this car made this way???

I believe these are more fine examples of the Noble M12 GTO.

Yes, they did come that way.

Cars & Coffee is a venue that some FoMoCo execs, that were fans and frequent attendees of the now defunct Crystal Cove Saturday meets, provided as a temporary measure till another site was secured.

The FerdMazduhAhhstonMartin HQ parking lot has become an overwhelming success hovever and should continue indefinitely.

It has much more dedicated parking space, easier access, a little less "beach-cop" saturation, and a little less stroller/aging MILF poodle parade, and a lot less of the large groups of middle aged men in florescent bicycle shorts that you would have to dodge occasionally as the pack rode down PCH.

Though it lacks a Starbucks and the snobbery charm of Crystal Cove Promenade, I still like this event.

Guest l28et

Wow - what a great collection of cars! I love the the Diablo, the NSX, GTR, S15.... I've never even seen any of those cars in person. :(