HybridZ

THE WINDTUNNEL Category IS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION!

Mikelly

Gang, We've posted the data and it's now safe to start discussions on the testing! All members who signed up before May 1st 2007 are approved for entry!

To initiate a request to join:

Click on your User Control Panel (User CP) in the upper left menu bar.

Scroll down the left hand menu under Miscellaneous select Group Memberships

You will see the “AeroTech” group listed, select the radio button on the right that says “Join Group” and then click the “Join Group” button.

Type in the Reason for your request if you feel like it then click the “Send Request” button.

You will have to wait until one of the admins approves your request before you can access the new Forum.

Mike

so we can't see it if we didn't donate cash/parts? that sucks...I didn't really have anything to give in the first place.

Mason, perhaps you should read/reread the first paragraph

in Mike's announcement, and then offer him (and all at HybridZ) an apology.

<>

Where is the new Areo Tech forum located? I can't seem to find it....

Link please :redface:

Once I requested permission, it magically appered in the 'last 24 hours posts' when I logged in. Logging in is likely the key... it lives right below Body Kits and Paint.

<>

Mason, perhaps you should read/reread the first paragraph

in Mike's announcement, and then offer him (and all at HybridZ) an apology.

I misunderstood the join date part of his comment. I thought he meant the join-date for the actual testing venture, not the forum date. Sorry about that. I apologize to any offended.

I misunderstood the join date part of his comment. I thought he meant the join-date for the actual testing venture, not the forum date. Sorry about that. I apologize to any offended.

Hey, Mason... Apology accepted. Can't actually say that I was offended, but I could see where Mike and the crew might have been after all the work they'd gone to for the group. (And a great job they've done!).

Guess I'm still trying to compensate for never having been chosen 'Hall Monitor' as a kid. :icon46:

<>

• Administrators

Mikelly is out of town until this Saturday in case you folks are trying to PM him.

I just approved ~30 join resquests. Sorry about the delay, Mike emailed a few days ago but I just now got around to approving the requests.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...