HybridZ

Haltech Help

260turbo

I have been working on a L28ET swap into a 260 for quite some time now and have made many modifications into it. Including a Haltech E6k.

I have been working on this unit for nearly 2 years and Still cannot get it to fire. I have gotten some responses on here before and have gone through and check it and so far I just can't figure it out. I will finally admit it... I am obviously in over my head. So I need help.

I get an erratic spark, my rpm reading jumps from 20 to 180 while turning over, and I can't tell whether or not i am getting fuel. I hooked up a node light and I didn't get anything so maybe that is my problem. I thought I had an issue with my trigger because of the erratic rpm reading and spark. But now I am wondering if it is something else, such as the fuel. I just don't know anymore.

I am so ready to get it running as it hasn't moved for 4 years total, 2 years on this haltech E6K. So here is my plea, offer, whatever...

Can someone please give me some help! I am willing to help anyone else out anyway I can. If I have to pay someone for some help so be it, but maybe someone has some ideas and would be willing to just help me out. You can get me at austinc7@juno.com or 601-813-4395

I would be happy to post more of the specs if it would help out.

Austin Clark

Hey Austin, that sounds like a real bummer. Have you received any help from any body who has the Haltech in their Z?

Do you have the instructions? Is it wired correctly? Maybe some one close to you can help out... Where are you located, as I don't see it under your screen name?

There are many smart guys here, that can figure this out with you, if your patient, and explain your problems well.

Good luck. I'm sure some one will step up with some help....