HybridZ

RB26 is for sale

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Just a heads-up. My RB26 is for sale in the classifieds. I bought a 1971 Corvette Roadster. I can't have this many toys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JAMIE T

The car is setting under a portable car port at my old house (It's still my house, I just don't live there). It needs the rear suspension to be bolted back up to be a roller again. I haven't touched it in 2 years. The body is basically rust free, now... The fenders have been cut out for ZG Flares. It has a tube chassis from the rear subframe forward. I was going to end up redoing it becuase I am a much better craftsman now than I was 5 years ago when I started it. It doesn't look bad, but I know it could be better, so it bugs me. The front suspension is hung and has adjustable control arms/tc rods, coilovers, billet 5 lug hubs and new KYB struts in shortened strut housings. I can get pics if anyone is interested. It has my wheels holding the front end up, but I will keep those.

I am trading the motor and trans for a built Mustang with a Garrett GT42 turbo set-up on it. I have all of the engine swap parts (Infinity Machining billet mounts, aluminum oil pan, 300ZXTT drive shaft, aluminum radiator, 300ZXTT diff and axles, etc...) still for sale for anyone interested. I also have the HKS GT2540 turbos still available.