HybridZ

Progress on that guys 240z!

Thanks for keeping us updated with the photos and all. I like the other thread you started with shot of the side exhaust. Pretty cool.

Davy

Im thinking about cutting the exhaust flush with the body. I cutt the way it is now, because i thouhgt the car needed somthing a little more agressive looking then what it had before. What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
Is it even street legal now? I don't see any lights? Looks sweet though!

Guy

Of course, dont have to worry about smog anymore. Need to get some lights but I'm sure you know it's the last thing I'm worrying about right now.

I've just got news the Z is running!! Started it today for the 1st time in 7 years!!! Just a little more work and it will be back on the road. Need to find someone to tune the fast system and the videos will be rolling in.

thank god i can finally see the car run bsides the other videos....your car is the reason why i wanted a datsun 240z i was looking on streetfire and i seen u race the bike and do a few flybys. it looked good sounded good all of it...i was going to get the newer 240sx but i need to smog them..so i got the 240sx's grandpa the 240z....cArFan