HybridZ

sexy sexy s130 body kit

aziza z

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait aziza you have power seats ? whats up with that I was under the impression that the Z's only had 2 options, turbo and non turbo ? Well I guess the turbo package had the power seats then. But yeah i agree cruise control is nice.

Lots of options. T-top or slicktop, automatic or manual, two different five speeds, digital dash or analog, power or manual steering, turbo or n/a, "leather" or cloth interior, etc. Basically a GL or standard package. But as far as I know, no S130 came with power seats. I know for sure Z32 came with them...maybe Z31's I don't know.

I think the '79 came only with "highback" seats and later 280zx's had what I call "couch chairs" lol...

Aziza's seats probably aren't stock...

Lots of options. T-top or slicktop, automatic or manual, two different five speeds, digital dash or analog, power or manual steering, turbo or n/a, "leather" or cloth interior, etc. Basically a GL or standard package. But as far as I know, no S130 came with power seats. I know for sure Z32 came with them...maybe Z31's I don't know.

I think the '79 came only with "highback" seats and later 280zx's had what I call "couch chairs" lol...

Aziza's seats probably aren't stock...

nope they are not stock.

yea ive seen the site. but the translator are always way off. Couldnt find the sorce from that site thou. Maybe someone else sees it on there and i have missed it some how?