HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce
anyone know there was a real life version? if it was said in the tread i didnt read through it. and if any one dose can they direct me in the way of buying the movie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cp9_-QrnPws

Yes, there was supposedly quite a few real movies. i think 8 to be exact, but could be wrong.

I have 1 of them on my ext. hard drive somewhere.

Sometimes you can find them for sale on ebay or something, but goodluck finding them and if you do... I think they usually sell for $75-$150 each I've seen.

if you don't want to use VLC and want to play these vids through your existing media player, try the CCCP... google it

its the combined community codec pack

Basically, it's a pack of all the codecs used on community sites dedicated to movie and media encryption, ripping, and playback.

It will allow you to play the most common and the not so common forms of media, because sometimes there is no option but to encode a certain way to retain certain aspects, so this should cover everything across most online communities of that nature.

And it's not a SUPER HEAVY codec pack that slows down the loading of your system. It's actually pretty good =)

Cheers

• 1 month later...

There is a peer to peer technology called VeohTV, free to download from the web (google it).

Once installed on your pc, if you search for Wangan Midnight you get 10 episodes, 1 - 6 are subbed, 7 - 10 are not, all about 25 minutes long. The live action movie is also there but is not very good.