HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

Guest Death69

yea, it was originally just manga but it became VERY popular,so they made a game out of it (mostly in japan, ive seen a few big arcades with them). no they are making an anime. Depending on the success of the show, it might come to american, and then we will be in trouble :)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Death69

there will be 2 new episodes a month and will reach a total of 26 episodes i think. the days that the episodes come out on i dont know, but ill be checkin regualrly

How long do you think it'll be before somebody puts these on DVD and sells them on Ebay? I'm down for a set. So far they seem to be better than the live action movies that I bought from Owen.

That's what I'm thinking...hope it'll go to a DVD format. That cartoon was awesome. It's almost like the Initial D cartoons. :D

Death69: Now when you find new episodes are you going to post them on this thread or make a new thread? Just curious.

Guest Death69

well there will be someone who uploads the subtitled version the day the episode come out.

That's what I'm thinking...hope it'll go to a DVD format. That cartoon was awesome. It's almost like the Initial D cartoons. :D

Death69: Now when you find new episodes are you going to post them on this thread or make a new thread? Just curious.

I will probably just use this thread. it would be better though to make a sticky that has just the episodes and use this as more of a discussion thread, so people dont have trouble looking for the new episode

Guest 280ZForce

I will be able to put them on DVD w/ chapters for people and sell them when the time comes to do so if anyone is interested.

well there will be someone who uploads the subtitled version the day the episode come out.

I will probably just use this thread. it would be better though to make a sticky that has just the episodes and use this as more of a discussion thread, so people dont have trouble looking for the new episode

That sounds like a good idea making a sticky...it would be easier to try to find the new episodes.

I will be able to put them on DVD w/ chapters for people and sell them when the time comes to do so if anyone is interested.

I'm interested in that idea. :D

Guest 280ZForce
I'll take a set when that happens as long as they'll play on my regular DVD player and not just the computer.

of course they will play on dvd player as well :D

Guest Death69

there is a new episode, but with out subtitles. ill post it so people can watch it if they want. if you watch it thought, i recommend reading the manga so you get what they are talking about and the history behind the Z

Episode 2:

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MluNHHavl1U

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z7qNQ7heHyE&mode=user&search=

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OG5xzMt4S9Y&mode=user&search=

and here is another link to the manga. episode 2= chapter 2 in series 1

http://www.wangan-midnight.com/download/index.html

i was told you can find em in australia and japan and that they are pretty rare in the states.

Thats awsome I gotta get me a set then :D. I just saw Episode 2. In the Manga doesnt he work as a waiter at a resturant or club? He works at a gas station just like Takumi in the anime. Very Similiar the producers kept it with the art work and story line :D.