HybridZ

Finally Painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

80LS1T

Man am I stoked! After 2+ years of being off the road for body work because I didn't want to drive it with it's 25+ year paint job, its finally painted just like I wanted it! It's House of Kolor Cobalt Blue with a Silver Metalic base coat! Pictures dont' do it justice!

P6140091.JPG

There was still clear in teh air so it looks fuzzy in the pic

P6140096.JPG

Turned the flash off, much better but the blue looks lighter than it actually is.

P6140097.JPG

Hand was shaking from excitement! LOL

P6140095.JPG

The painter is going to let it sit for a few days and then "scuff and buff" the paint. So I wont get the car back till next week some time. I still can't beleive its finally painted, almost seems like a dream...:mrgreen::mparty::cheers::trippen:

Guy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, I know you must be ecstatic and I look forward to the day I can have mine painted as well. Can't wait to see better pic's, but so far it looks incredible. It looks like all that time and effort getting the body right has paid off.

:trippen:

I just saw this thing in the sun, man you can't even imagine how nice this paint looks! It turned out 10x better than I could have ever imagined! My painter said that for a first time body project I did pretty darn good! He said I need a better gun for shooting primer though(he had to do a lot of sanding on the primer before sealing it, LOL). I am going to take some more pics later this after noon out in the sun and I will post them up later, but for now here's one from my camera phone....

06-15-07_1348.jpg

Thanks for all the nice complements by the way!

Guy :-)