HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Here's the latest update to my car, just got it back from the paint shop yesterday. they still gotta buff it, but i think it turned out pretty nice.

Id love some input!!

The only input I can provide is that it looks great. And they still have to buff it? That will surely look nice!

I just recently joined HybridZ forums just today.. Im 17 and I just got my zx. It was purchased for 1 grand. The car had 90k miles on it. I've only drove the car about 6 times in the past 2 months since it was purchased. . Everything is good, it had a bad radiator overflow tank.. and I got that replaced.. I have no battery strap and the dash is also cracked.

l_61358c40f00540b1db4b58efe2cb5fbe.jpg

welcome to the Z community! :lol:

Here's the latest update to my car, just got it back from the paint shop yesterday. they still gotta buff it, but i think it turned out pretty nice.

S8300001.jpg

S8300002.jpg

S8300004.jpg

Id love some input!!

Respect, 2+2 zx.

:rockon:

I stand corrected.

But the numbers are very very few. I've seen a LOT of S130 cars in person, never once seen one that came without a rear wiper from factory.

hey I was at the junk yard today and spotted this. 0707081123.jpg I kinda want to take that hatch for my self... hmm

Here is my 280zx 2+2 A/T w/T-Tops.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

I got it a little over a month ago for $475. It had been sitting for about 7 years and it started right up once I put a battery in it. Its all stock (for now). I plan on doing a lot of work in the future. I went over the car today and covered what rust I could get to with POR 15. The worst part on the car is a hole in the wheel well under the battery tray. Other than that there is very little rust.

I would like to put a turbo 350 in it someday way down the road. For now I'm just gonna use it for my daily driver. Getting it prepped for a budget paint job right now.

Hey that car does have black interior. the door panels are immaculate (roll up windows) from what I remember. It has back plastic panels but I need the speaker grills and the passenger side door sill thing. Other then that if you want to pay for the parts and the shipping Ill pick them up for you but you have to be commited. and i can't go back there till Thursday or Saturday

S8300001.jpg

S8300002.jpg

S8300004.jpg

Id love some input!!

absolutely beautiful. Thats how I want mine to look someday. :-D

Where did you get your body kit?

• 3 weeks later...

been here a few years, didnt post much spent all my time working, this last year i finally got to start to really work on my 79zx, love the car, love the way it drives, comfy, just went through the rear end got the front end parts in the garage, 118000 miles on the car bought it 5 years ago for $600. put a little work into it, got a lot more planned, isnt that always the way. some rust on it, rocker panels, some on the front of the framerails, got my work cut out for me, gonna keep my datsun datsun. no domestic v8 swap for this car. I like the design a little more than the big open mouth designs of the older models, and a lot more than the square later models, and cant afford a new 350 so this is what i got, looking to get about 250 hp out of it someday, but not right now, got a line on a couple of other z's, an 82 and a 77, and acouple of 300's, gonna see what i can do with mine.