HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

why oh why would you paint a set of 82-83 bumpers black!?! i could have gave you my set of 81's!!!

There's a simple explanation...I took my 81' bumpers off to put these on. These came off a two tone(black/silver) car and I didn't have the money to paint them silver like I would have liked to have done. The car will eventually get a complete repaint to all silver..but for now, it doesn't look bad imo.

The wheels..yeah I love em, but I'm gonna paint them a dark grey so they match the car a bit better.

B E A-utiful! For some reason your car looks very clean and smooth. Maybe I just really havn't looked at mine hard enough.

I havn't posted here yet because my camera has ran away from me and I can't find it. Once I do I will put up some pics of mine after I get my Arita Speed front air dam.

WoW...... You guys are real inspiration to a new ZX owner!! I bought mine("81 ZX) 6 mo.s ago for $400. She need alot of TLC but have been readin/reshearchin my a#$ off since I got her home (needed a fuel pump). Never owned an import sports car, always been an american muscle fan. Now I can honestly say I'm addicted.I've driven her a few time and though it really moves I think I'd like jus a bit more, just havent decided on my path as of yet.

There are so many options and so very many great ideas its easy to be overwhelmed, buy hopefully soon i'll get some pic.s and set on a pat.

Keep up the good work all of you

dnm = Don :icon6:

Ed280zx,

Is that 280zx carb'd, or is it a ITB EFI set-up? I want to put that in my pants, it's so good looking.

Thanks for the umm, errr, kind words:). But yeah, it's carbed....wish it was itb. Looking back, I probably should have just put a small block in it, but live and learn....tho she certainly gets alot of looks now.

Niku,

That Z looks very straight and I like the mirror concept. you may have just "talked" me into painting mine black. I'm thinking black hood to match maybe?. Are you planning to paint the front chrome piece as well?

Keep up the good work.

yea eventually the front chrome peice will be painted but i have no booth or any thing so i need to wait till things warm up, might take some of the black and the orange to the wheels too at the same time.

Just started d/ding my s130 and loving it. It's such a night and day difference with my 05 civic that it's not even funny. I mean, forget about the fact that the 05 civic coupe that I have is the slowest Honda ever made, it's just a completely different feeling. I've driven modified STi's, SRT4's, stock Z4's, 335i's, 135i's, etc. and this car is just so connected to the road, it's a blast to drive.

I start a new job here monday so I'm looking at a new budget of roughly $1500/month to spend on the z, and I'm looking towards starting quite a bit of work. I've loved reading through here about my different options (as I've recently started to second guess my choice to build an l28et in favor of possibly an RB25 or 1JZ).

Anyways, I believe that I've posted pictures before but here's a refresher:

2n6d6vn.jpg

t6767d.jpg

123sh76.jpg

2112s7n.jpg

27xnq5s.jpg

30ws139.jpg

11t06l5.jpg

2dllqpf.jpg