HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

It's a MSA Type 1. I didn't want a body kit but the stock air dam had been dinged and had started to rust. This one allowed me to replace the damaged one and keep the original body lines. My bodyshop guy said that the MSA one lined up perfectly and was a breeze to install.

new front end installed.

I like the front end but it doesn't match the rest of the car. I think you either need to continue the black stripe/moulding around the new front end, or remove the moulding from the doors and paint the rear bumper all silver. I would prefer all silver.

Try a little photoshop and see how it looks.

Just my thoughts.

Hey guys, Im new to this site, and I am just getting my 81 back into my covetous hands. Long story, but I'll be sharing it and the road to restoration on my new blog: Zecond ChanceZ. Take a peek if you want, not much there now, but I plan on chronicling its rebirth! www.zecondchancez.blogspot.com

Edited by joseph.ficarra
misspelling

I think I posted a couple of shots of this a year or two ago when I first bought her, but thought I would throw out a couple more now that she has been repainted.

082.jpg

101.jpg

Try to ignore the huge piles of dirt. Next week they should be shaped into the pad for my new garage.

077.jpg

Again with the dirt.

069.jpg

WOW that is gorgeous! :eek:

And it's a roadster now!

Picture1104.jpg

Yeah, this one won't be saved. I was a *tad* mislead about it's condition when I went to get it. Ugh. It shall die so that others may live, but I'm taking pretty much everything I can off of it just in case I, or someone else, may need it.

So if you need something... let me know. Got a complete good roof with T-tops that don't leak! :lol:

attachment.php?attachmentid=15560&d=1248230101Hey station wagon guy how much for those wheels?

Worst pic ever, I know.

My digi cam was stolen so this is a scan of a pic thats been hanging on the garage wall for a few years.

Dude i love the front air dam!!!

i just got mine {same one from the looks of it} and am having it put on right now..nice S130, is it turbo?