HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Wow Kirk...your car looks amazing....! B-you-teee-fall! Two thumbs up.

Thanks Yasin - you were a major inspiration/help! Definately a work in progress - air dam next then shaved rear end....

New delima..... Tire Rack has my 275/35/17 S-Drives ready to ship.... do I try to cram those in or flare the rear.....

Few more pics...

post-6495-12737115284701.jpg

post-6495-12737115254069.jpg

post-6495-12737115216386.jpg

Ok guys I'm sure you seen this car, but for those who haven't this car is the sh*t and probley one of the nicest and baddest 280zx's I've seen.

fully built turbocharged 3.1 liter L-series engine that powers the car to high nine second ET's in the 0-400.

Do you have a link to this car? I can't find it on speedhunters.com

McNasty! I never thought I'd see you on the internet! I don't know you, but I've found pics of your car through various sources lol I love your car! need MOAR INFOZ!!! haha

Only one thing though, I know those aren't 15x10 1.75" backspace wheels... I'll be poking with my 15x10 3.5" backspace wheels... lol

Edited by PurePontiacKid

measured em yesterday. unless i did it wrong which is hard to do im pretty sure they are. coulda been 2 inches i was a little inebriated. what else do you want to know about the car?

Edited by McNasty

You measured from where the wheel mounts to the hub of the car to the edge of the inner lip? I've seen 3" backspace Diamond's before, and they had twice the lip of those... Not saying your car isn't sick (it is) but I just want to know what your specs are lol

also, tire sizes?

hey fricfrac, whats the dimensions on the rims? ie, width, offset? youre just mocking me with those pictures! haha really love the car, definately will look much better with the airdam.

The rims are the Rota RB-R 17x9.5 -19 offset on all four corners....

Lol - started painting the air dam with an air brush.... that didn't last long. I'm getting a spray gun tomorow ;P

well fronts are 15x8 just my rears are 15x10 i measured from where the wheel contacts the rotor to the outer lip. i ordered custom springs to put on my tockicos from a jegs style magazine to drop it where i wanted it. ill have to find the magazine again to see which ones it was. i cant run anything bigger then a 205 60 on the 10s or else ill rub real bad, i had 225s the first time i put them on and it just ripped holes in the sidewalls. fenders have been cut and rolled as well.

Edited by McNasty

i ordered custom springs to put on my tockicos from a jegs style magazine to drop it where i wanted it. ill have to find the magazine again to see which ones it was.

Please do! :) Thanks!

Edit: What type of Diff?

Edited by Sonethirty

1979 280 ZX 2 seater. Only option was the AC. has aftermarket radio (Want original). Im picking it up tomorrow for 800 bucks. Runs and drives well, interior is extremely clean, Needs paint and some rust patched and grinded bad. 5 speed. Planning on a full resto and repainting it all black with the BD smoked headlight covers. 240z highback buckets too from the previous owner. Pics later