HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

nice paint, for some reason though i havent been able to justify shaving the back...ive had many zx's and even with a front spoiler/dropped bumper they always look goofy with no butt. I put a full kit on the last one after just trying to put the front bumper on and thinking about shaving the rear..theres just a big gap in the stock front with a shaved back, and the front kit really "needs" the back to me to look right..oh well more pics of it though.

Ps heres franks in a size we can actually see lol

a2pxk9.jpg

I really want to shave the back of my DD, but I'd also want to smooth out the sides, and make custom smoother hood while I was at it. I think if you smooth out some of those harsh lines then dealing with making a custom from piece would be easier to visualize. But I agree that most of the front bumpers/air dams for the S130 just don't look right without a rear bumper.

Hey guys, i have an 82 turbo, automatic for now.. and an 82 na donor car, (currently sitting on its side as im stealing the five speed out of it haha) had the donor car for a few years, loved driving it but it was to far gone. came across my good 280, guy was selling it to get a car for college, so i traded my sunfire for it. in the process of fixing some minor rust, putting in the five speed, and working on getting a z31 ecu for it to run nistune. and finding some fenders as i hit a bear a few months ago and the other side is rusty..

hoping to have it done in the spring