HybridZ

I hit gold in the JY today!

OlderThanMe

Woohoo! Went to the junkyard today...

I was looking to get the motor out of a "1975 280zx"...

Well it was indeed a 1975 280Z that was pretty bad condition.

I ended up looking at a 1991 eclipse for the seats.(like I put in my Z) Then I figured I'd pop the hood to see what was under there...

2 liter, dohc, wait, is that a wastegate?!?!?! I found a 100% complete turbo eclipse with 102,000 miles.

I pulled the little T04b turbo(I think) with minimal play, exhaust manifold, BOV, intercooler, and the 450cc injectors.

I also got a 240sx TB, a pair of 84'-85' Ford 503cc TBI injectors from a mustang, and a BRAND new L6 water pump still in the box.

Looking to put the stuff up on Ebay tonight except the injectors. Any idea on how much the turbo/manifold/O2 sensor combo is worth?

How much you want for the BOV?

Hmm... I don't know if it is going to go away from my garage. I am thinking about using it. Let me think on it for a while and I'll get back to you on it.

KTM-EXC,

I'll look it up... Thank you sir.

You know a pair of these would go great on an L6... :wink:

yeah, I definitely would like to get one, but it's all going to hinge on the price...now that I'm going back to school in like a month, the cheap to free plan just got a little cheaper and a little free-er, if you catch my drift. I don't want anybody to lose money doing me a favor, so if either of you think you can get more on the open market, feel free to sell them. I don't NEED a bov, but a little PSSSH never hurt anybody...