HybridZ

My Complete LS1 Install Documemtation with Pics

Guest Grenade300

Guest Grenade300

Ok guys, for all the info I got from this site it's time to give something back. I documented my entire LS1/T56 install using the JCI kit from start to running. I put it all in a MS word document as I went along. It contains 56 pics of the install and a pretty detailed write up to include the part number of the NAPA serpentine belt, how to overcome the GM T56 clutch connection. But the file is huge. Almost 40MB.

edit - I was e-mailing this file out, however, I found it will be easier if I just put it on a file server. Here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEBNOIGW. All you need to do is go to the link. At the top of the page you will need to punch in the 3 letter code displayed (usual anti-hacker thing), wait for the 45 second counter to reach 0 and then click the "free download" button. That will download the file to your computer.

This took a lot of time to write up so I hope somebody uses it.

This write up only covers my experiences installing my LS1/T56 with a fuel cell, stand alone engine harness and no A/C

Thanks,

Scott

Edit: I managed to size down the pics and still keep great quality. The file is now only 3.5 MB. As per the advise of "Bschiltz" in a below post, I am removing my e-mail address. If you want a copy then just send me a PM with your e-mail address.

I'd like a copy as well. Thanks a ton for doing this! :-D

One thing to note, guys. Posting your email address in open forum is a good way to get spam mail. Web crawlers search for any potential email address and try to send spam to it. PM is the way to go.

Guest Grenade300

Ok guys, I got a lot of PMs and e-mails, so I sent the documemtation out in one mass e-mail to several recipeints, I THINK I got it out to everybody.

If you asked for a copy and did not get on, just shoot me a PM and I will get it to you ASAP.

Constructive critiscism and advice is always welcome.

Thanks,

Scott

Guest Abner

Thanks for sharing. pm sent

Just a suggestion: Have you thought about uploading to a free file server like megaupload.com? Its a good way to share a single file with lots of people without sending out dozens of emails.