HybridZ

Rota RB/RB-R, 4x114.3, 17", Z-Offset Wheels

rudypoochris

What would you prefer?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 17x9.5" -19 On all four corners (as the group buy has been)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear even if it costs an extra $200 ($950 shipped)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear at the same price ($750 shipped)

ok so i just stumbled across this and i emailed kim at rota. he emailed me back the next day saying the group buy is still on. if you read from the beginning of the thread to about page 20 thats all the info you need. the rest seems to be people like me stumbling across all this.

from what im getting out of all this is you can order rota RBr style rims in the size of 17x9 -13 offset or 17x9.5 -19 offset. will fit with coil overs and stock springs. you wiil need to trim a little bit and most likely need flairs.

Edited by akhelihoon907

After spending like a hour going thru the post your wheels thread and only finding a couple pics of the rotas would it be too much to ask for everyone to post the pics of the wheels they bought here. I'm a huge watanabe fan but not a fan of the cost!!! these are about as close as you can get ;>

After spending like a hour going thru the post your wheels thread and only finding a couple pics of the rotas would it be too much to ask for everyone to post the pics of the wheels they bought here. I'm a huge watanabe fan but not a fan of the cost!!! these are about as close as you can get ;>

How about these? They look more like watanbe's right? RKR 17x9.5 ET-20 and costing about $800... I'm sure they also make them with 4x114,3 PDC...

ROTARKR5.jpg

I checked out that site on the staggered set up. I want the Royal Hyper Black as well. The thing is I want a set that I do not need flares for. Does these specs for the one shown meet that requirement?

17x9 4x114.3-13mm (Front 2 Wheels)

17x9.5 4x114.3-19mm (Rear 2 Wheels)

I checked out that site on the staggered set up. I want the Royal Hyper Black as well. The thing is I want a set that I do not need flares for. Does these specs for the one shown meet that requirement?

17x9 4x114.3-13mm (Front 2 Wheels)

17x9.5 4x114.3-19mm (Rear 2 Wheels)

If you want big tires without flares lookup clifton's car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in this. (assuming they will still run em)

#1. Anyone have a set of black or gunmetals they want to sell?

#2. What is the average time it takes to receive the wheels?

Edited by tyson

I got my gun metals in about 4 days.

That's good to hear. I e-mailed/called Kim and left voicemail, hope I don't end up being one of the cases where it takes 2 weeks to get contacted.

I had my tire company call Rota as well as 18racing.com but both said they were out of the 17x8 RBRs in the +4mm (and anything near it). 18Racing said they didn't know when their next shipment would be, said "could be tomorrow, next week, next year".

Oh the life of having my current tires showing belt and wanting nice s30 wheels yesterday =(

Edited by tyson