HybridZ

Rota RB/RB-R, 4x114.3, 17", Z-Offset Wheels

rudypoochris

What would you prefer?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 17x9.5" -19 On all four corners (as the group buy has been)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear even if it costs an extra $200 ($950 shipped)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear at the same price ($750 shipped)

• 2 weeks later...

i don't get why people would paint over the polished lip of the rims? I mean, its the whole reason I'm getting these babies!! (On a side note, your car is still hot CamH, just not my personal style)

**I just wanted to say that getting in touch with Kim has been really easy for myself. He took no more then 3 days to get back to me regarding the rims, price, and where to mail it all to. I can't wait for my set to show up on my doorstep. I'm dieing to see these in person!!!**

Edited by New-to-240z

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered staggered set 17x9" and 17x9.5", in Royal Black on Monday, they will be delivered tomorrow!! woohoo!!

Mongo

Wednesday.

They were delivered today, they look great! Tires are on the way!

Mongo

Edited by MONGO510

I got my wheels and they are great!

Question; What type of Lug Nuts do these use?

I am not familiar with this particular type of lug nut seat?

Mongo

These have the same cone seat that most wheels use including the wheels that originally came on your car.

I used these McGard lug nuts (PN 64013)

LugConeBulge1.jpg

Nigel

'73 240ZT

Just a quick question. I've gone through this thread already like 2 times over the last 3 months, and I don't want to go through it again. I'm going to be running 10" coilovers, 17x9 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rear. I'm looking to fill out my cut fenders with the ZG flares. I was wondering if I should run 235/40/17 up front and 255/40/17 rear or if I should just up in width or jump up in height, or both? any ideas?

In essance, I want my stance to look like Myron's!! :)

Myron's Sexy @$$ Z!!

Just a quick question. I've gone through this thread already like 2 times over the last 3 months, and I don't want to go through it again. I'm going to be running 10" coilovers, 17x9 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rear. I'm looking to fill out my cut fenders with the ZG flares. I was wondering if I should run 235/40/17 up front and 255/40/17 rear or if I should just up in width or jump up in height, or both? any ideas?

In essance, I want my stance to look like Myron's!! :)

Myron's Sexy @$ Z!!

Hey, I am running 10" Hypercoils with my coilovers and running 17x9 and 17x9.5s with cut fenders and ZG flares. My fronts are 245/45/17 and rears are 275/40/17. The car is pretty slammed too. Hope that helps