HybridZ

Tri-state (NYC) Z's try#2

EvilC

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two hours on the thruway is a pretty smooth ride. Got a radar detector? :wink:

My wife will probably stay home with the baby. If the weather is good, she might come in a separate car with the baby. There is the beach which the girls could hang out at while we BS about Z's...and girls. It's a really nice park for hiking, biking, swimming so there is stuff to do. There are built in barbecues and picnic tables although if the weather is really nice, it may be somewhat crowded. There are about three different day use areas in the park, none of which I have ever seen too full.

I am planning on driving my 240 up from central jersey. I will try to convince my girlfriend to come as well but you know how that goes. It will help to know that there will be at least one other girl there. If anyone from jersey wants to meet up on the way up there we should get a phone number list going.

Send me all numbers with an email address...I will send one big email.

DO NOT LIST ANY IN THE THREAD.......that way you wont get spam and other junk emailing or calling you.

I will have everyones info put together by Monday and send an email out to all. Looks like we are going to have a good turn out.

Ok I am almost done getting everyones info ready for the email.....I plan on inviting a few more people I have seen locally with 350z's and see if we can get more people. Thank you to everyone so far who has had some input.

Clive