HybridZ

got my hood..need your thoughts

bobbyc

i got my hood from unlimited products. a post on here and talking to people...i got pretty good feedback and everyone said it was a pretty nice piece. i got mine in yesterday..full pin on...and this is what i got...i know most fiberglass pieces state that they need work to fit properly...but is this how it's supposed to be?

corner a little crooked...needs work

RobbieJune2007003-1.jpg

corner gone...one armed man with a sawzall had a seizure.

RobbieJune2007001-1.jpg

frame hits upper rad support and doesn't close all the way.

RobbieJune2007002-1.jpg

do they all look like this? thier pic on the website whos a pretty nice complete piece...i just don't know if i should be pissed or should i expect this with a fiberglass piece. if not i'm gonna call and tell them they need to use pics of my hood for their display pic so people know to expect ♥♥♥♥...cause right now i'm pissed.

Now, that is with the front edge of the hood alligned with the headlight buckets? Just asking for clarification.

they might of added an inch so you could trim it off. But IMO an inch of trimming on a FB piece is alot. I would still send it back.

Thats surprising, I've heard good things about their stuff. Definitely get a hold of them. Companies are pretty aware of how an internet trashing can hurt business these days... That's just unacceptable quality

no way!! i'd be way pissed...the hood was $210 then they charged for a box that was $25, and shipping came out way high at $150. your hood was next up...i just really like the stock hood....but your hood looks amazing...we'll see how it works out.