HybridZ

We got a G35 tonight

DaleMX

Drove it all weekend. The ride is much smoother than I expected and the engine response is immediate and has enough torque to keep it from downshifting everytime you touch the gas. The HID pattern is beautiful. And the 8 way adjustable seat would be great for Z if you could fit it in there. The only real concern I have right now is that the electric windows will wear out or stop working over time since they go down and up again to seal every time you open and shut the doors.

Guest Death69

they wont. i have a clk 500 (with a little "work" done to it hehe) and they do the exact same thing. it shouldnt wear out on you. or atleast not for 15-20 years

I'm not sure which year it is but at my dad's shop he's had quite a few people come in with G35's whose gas doors that won't open b/c the actuator went bad. I think they were earlier years tho, Infiniti has probably fixed that by now. They are very nice tho.

Jon

Take it to the dealership in a few weeks and say "In the mornings when rolling windows up, I hear a groaning sound and sometimes they take a little longer to reach the top. Sounds as if the motor is wearing out".

Get your oil changed and a car wash the same visit and they should replace both motors under warranty, Especially if you seem really concerned about it.

good luck