HybridZ

****vote For The Best Custom Z Diecast****

MOTORHEAD427

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all did a great job!

This might sound cheesy but, because you participated this contest, took time off from everyday life and your work, you are all winners in my book!

I do this for a living. My work is diecast models. So I take this quite seriously. You will know how seriously I take it, when you receive your prizes and "trophies".

Good job guys. Please PM me your delivery addresses.

ERIC

Sigh...a spam post...the spambot could have at least cast a vote and made itself useful...

How come more people aren't casting votes? We've got like 9000 members and like 16 votes...that's more depressing for me than the lack of entrants (I understand not wanting to spend a bunch of time making something and then putting it out there for other people you've never met to pass judgement on, but rendering an opinion doesn't take any time at all...)

*just re-read that, I sound kind of bitter, huh? Don't worry everybody, I'm not mad at ya, I was just hoping the interest level would be a little higher I guess...

Sigh...a spam post...the spambot could have at least cast a vote and made itself useful...

How come more people aren't casting votes? We've got like 9000 members and like 16 votes...that's more depressing for me than the lack of entrants (I understand not wanting to spend a bunch of time making something and then putting it out there for other people you've never met to pass judgement on, but rendering an opinion doesn't take any time at all...)

*just re-read that, I sound kind of bitter, huh? Don't worry everybody, I'm not mad at ya, I was just hoping the interest level would be a little higher I guess...

I agree with you Max.

I can`t help but wonder how many of these 9000 members are active?

This thread has been viewed over 500 times yet we have less than a couple dozen votes. I was expecting at least a 100 votes by now...Such a shame...

ERIC

Current score:

RUBY : 25

RoxZ : 9

ATR : 1

ZF1-J : 1

All contestants will receive trophies...Also:

1st place will receive 3 1/24 Jada Toys 240Z models + a one off metallic yellow sample 1/24 240Z that was never released!!!

2nd place will receive 3 1/24 Jada Toys 240Z models

3rd place will receive 2 1/24 Jada Toys 240Z models

4th place will receive 1 1/24 Jada Toys 240Z model

Good luck!