HybridZ

****vote For The Best Custom Z Diecast****

MOTORHEAD427

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very annoying.

Hundreds of "active" members and yet 53 votes in total. Are people afraid to vote??? I don`t get it.

And unfortunately I don`t believe it will be any different if we had another contest in a few months...:-(

ERIC

I was wondering how different it would have gone if we had a Poll type thread setup for this, because you can cast a vote without anyone knowing your choice. I doubt anyone was really all that worried somebody's feelings would get hurt by their vote, but you never know.

I hope we do another contest. I think one of the problems with this one is that the models were hard to find. Its easier now. The reason I didn't enter is because I had a hard time finding one in time. If we had another contest I would definitely enter.

I was wondering how different it would have gone if we had a Poll type thread setup for this, because you can cast a vote without anyone knowing your choice. I doubt anyone was really all that worried somebody's feelings would get hurt by their vote, but you never know.

I agree with you Max.

This type of voting has its advantage though. It gives people an opportunity to tell what they think about the models.

The reason why we didn`t have a poll is because I didn`t know we had that option until it was too late. Next time for sure...

I hope we do another contest. I think one of the problems with this one is that the models were hard to find. Its easier now. The reason I didn't enter is because I had a hard time finding one in time. If we had another contest I would definitely enter.

I will ask people to sign up at least 3 months in advance this time. 3 maybe 4 months should be long enough to find the model and customize it I guess...

ERIC

The first time is always wierd, now that there's a benchmark of what to do (and not do), I would hope that more people would be interested to throw their hat in the ring. you can comment on poll threads as well as vote, so I think that giving people the option to vote anonymously, but still give feedback about the models is definitely the way to go.

On top of 4 Jada Toys 1/24 Datsun 240Z models, the winner will get this:

th_YellowZ2.jpg

th_YellowZ1.jpg

The only metallic yellow 1/24 240Z we ever produced.

This model will not be released and there is only 1 in this color ever made.

Tires and wheels are also quite different than our production models tires and wheels. They are slightly smaller.

ERIC

Well, the 1st ever HybridZ-JADA Toys Custom Diecast Contest is over and we have a winner!

First place: Ruby

Second place: RoxZ

Third place: Above The Rest

Fourth place: ZF1-J

Congratulations to all of you.

Could the contestants post more pictures of their customs and maybe tell us more about them?