HybridZ

The skyline is alive..

schwiplarkin

Well after about a year she's finally running. heres the setup.

L28t block

P91 head ported and polished

Custom intake (well its actually the stock one but all cut up and welded)

t3/t4 turbo

Holley 750

Direct port nitrous

Water injection

and alot of other stuff I cant think of. Just got finished wireing her the other day and she fired right up. havent driven it yet except for some burnouts in the driveway. I plan on taking her to the dragstrip soon.

IMG_1533_2_thumb.JPG

IMG_1534_2_thumb.JPG

IMG_1535_thumb.JPG

• 1 month later...

Don't forget to clip those multi colored wire ties under the drivers door.

Have you been to McDonalds yet? It's always fun to see the whole kitchen come out and the see the guy who " is on the wrong side of the car" . I've drove through backwards a couple times, thats good for little attention too.

Great Car, good job!!!!!

Have you been to McDonalds yet? It's always fun to see the whole kitchen come out and the see the guy who " is on the wrong side of the car" . I've drove through backwards a couple times, thats good for little attention too.

Great Car, good job!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Hair faced monster!!! thats fuckin hilarious. as far as the draw through setup goes, i pretty much did it just to do something different. my brother and some other guys i know do a similair setup on old air cooled vw's, so i thought i would try it on a nissan. Arnie, thanks for reminding me about the zip ties, i have a lot of cleaning up to do, five different colors and lots of them. yes I have been too lazy to make the wastegate dump pipe, the paint on the valve cover is already melting. i have only driven it a few blocks since im afraid of getting pulled over right now.

Wow the paint is melting and you haven't even really opened it up yet?!? Whew. Be careful. Lots of fuel lines and whatnot running around everywhere.

Fuel lines on the drivers side (Right), unless its got Air con, not much is down there to be in the way, except the paint work.

Haha, sweet setup there. It's nice to see a draw through on something OTHER than a vw. I've never really understood if there were any advantages, except maybe the fuel/air mixture is pressurized inside the turbo? Or maybe it had something to do with the when you let off the gas.....

Anyways, you need to upload a vid when you get that wastegate pipe made up!

Haha, sweet setup there. It's nice to see a draw through on something OTHER than a vw. I've never really understood if there were any advantages, except maybe the fuel/air mixture is pressurized inside the turbo? Or maybe it had something to do with the when you let off the gas.....

Anyways, you need to upload a vid when you get that wastegate pipe made up!

No real advantages that I know of. it is a very unique setup and should run nice. But it is a whole lot easier to pull air through a carb then it is to push air through a carb!

actually its alot better to blow through for a few good reasons. all you really need is a blow through prept carb, there are a couple of good companies that build them, csu is the best that i know of. you also need a blow off valve . the most benificial reason for a blow through is you cant run a intercooler with a draw through becouse the whole system is full of fuel so if you have a backfire through the intake the whole thing goes boom!! also the throttle responce with a blow through is supposedly better. thanks for the possitive responces and sorry for all the miss spellings, its really late for me and i have drank way too much.