HybridZ

300zx hp?

datsun280zx81

What would your best guess be on how much hp/torque and 1/4 times be of a second generation 300zx non turbo body with a twin turbo motor with non turbo drive shaft/tranny/rear end, an underdrive pulley, 2 1/2" exhaust make @ 15lbs? I am having a grudge match with a friend against his and that's what he has. I need to know what to beat :D I'm figuring about 12's in the 1/4 but want to confirm it.

What would your best guess be on how much hp/torque and 1/4 times be of a second generation 300zx non turbo body with a twin turbo motor with non turbo drive shaft/tranny/rear end, an underdrive pulley, 2 1/2" exhaust make @ 15lbs? I am having a grudge match with a friend against his and that's what he has. I need to know what to beat :D I'm figuring about 12's in the 1/4 but want to confirm it.

probably 13's if you have decent tire..

Thanks for your replies. They all seem to be consistant with 13's being the fastest time possible with a good driver and tires. The vehicle has street radials and a mild driver IMO so I will assume that the best he can do is 13's. My 280zxt did high 13's before heavy modifications. Now I have a whole lot of stuff done to it and in theory it will run high 11's low 12's minimum. Thanks for all your help.