HybridZ

1974 260Z track car. Ground Up.

i can't find where i put the quote that he gave me for the blasting, but give him a call he was very helpfull over the phone and he even has a painting guy that he uses. the painter and i can't find his infor either :oops: said he would be willing to just shoot the primer and when i got done with the sheet metal repair he would take the car back and put the rest of the paint on without a problem.

~Andrew

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love 260's. i have done a few 260 personal projects.if you are interested take a look at desertzassociation.com members rides section

scroll down to coyotegary pics the one black primered is my latest 260 race car. it is in the shop being painted this week. i will post finished pics very soon. it sounds similar to some things you are wanting to do

ya gotta love the 315/35/18's tucked under the rear quarter panels

he lives down here in milwaukee, i would have saved mine if i'd known he had a z, but for the past 4 years he's never once said a word to me about his z, even with how much i talk about mine til i show'd him pics of my build and some pics of your start. how much were the materials? i guess within the next couple months he wants to start.

haha wow nice good job hope the build goes good

WELL. You hope it goes well.

But yes, they look like they know what they are doing, so I'm sure it will.

How could they fail when they have...

THE MIGHT AND POWER OF HYBRIDZ AT THEIR BACKS!

HAHA keep it up, and I'm lovin the regular updates.