HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Measured -44 today.

15x10 with total width lip to lip of 11".

7.25 outside / 3.75 inside including the lip.

Sorry, I missed this.

They are supposed to be -38.

But every time I go to measure I get distracted. Judging from the pic of the front wheel there is TONS of space.

SDgoods, how is your turning radius? you only have about 4.5" backspace so do you think you could've went with a more aggressive offset? love the car btw

Pretty terrible haha. I wish I would have went with -35 or 40 in the rear to fill out the rest of the fender. The front is just about perfect. The car is actually for sale now im starting a different build, less wild looks with more power ;)

So the fronts never rubbed?

Yes they rubbed extremely bad when i put them on and was low, to the point I couldnt drive it. I raised it up and pushed out the front of the fenders by spacing the headlight bucket to body with a nut, and lowered it back down and now have 0 rubbing issues.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to try something different so I went with 930 Fuchs 9x16 et15 and 7x16 et23 with 245/45 and 205/55 tires. Front hubs are custom made with the right pcd and at rear I have adapters from 5x114.3 to 5x130. Not everybody likes these wheels on a Datsun but I really like the look. _TJS4672.jpg

Finally got my wheels, luckily before the end of the world :icon10: 

Specs are: 15x8 -5 in the front, 15x9 -15 in the rear, 195/50-15 Dunlop tires all the way around, and I'm on coilovers (which I need to make a thread about because they don't appear to go any lower...)

post-13246-0-80986500-1356053003_thumb.jpg

post-13246-0-65007800-1356053002_thumb.jpg

post-13246-0-63409800-1356053001_thumb.jpg

Specs are: 15x8 -5 in the front, 15x9 -15 in the rear, 195/50-15 Dunlop tires all the way around, and I'm on coilovers (which I need to make a thread about because they don't appear to go any lower...)

NIce! what wheels are those?

Edited by Rimal310

attachicon.gifwheels just on.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0394.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0391.JPG

Cool choice on the wheels, looks good...

Will have to look for your coilover thread since I was considering getting mine from the same place

Idk if anybody else has tried the XXR 531's but I bought a set off of fleabay in black and they work great so far and no rubbing as of yet. However I only put 10-15 miles on them and recently pulled my drivetrain out to swap in a 5.3/t56 combo...

Anyways I'll post pics up soon. No spacers or any mods just bolt on and go. Supposedly 225 is as wide with stock fenders and I haven't lowered my car with illuminas yet (still in box with springs)

225/50/16 falken tires (cheap and don't feel bad about roasting them!)

16x8 XXR 531 4 lug stock bolt pattern (all 4 same size not staggered) only 0.25" space between spring perch and tire though.

Idk if anybody else has tried the XXR 531's but I bought a set off of fleabay in black and they work great so far and no rubbing as of yet. However I only put 10-15 miles on them and recently pulled my drivetrain out to swap in a 5.3/t56 combo...

Anyways I'll post pics up soon. No spacers or any mods just bolt on and go. Supposedly 225 is as wide with stock fenders and I haven't lowered my car with illuminas yet (still in box with springs)

225/50/16 falken tires (cheap and don't feel bad about roasting them!)

16x8 XXR 531 4 lug stock bolt pattern (all 4 same size not staggered) only 0.25" space between spring perch and tire though.

Where are the pictures?

front dust cap, did it fit?

about to pull the trigger on the same rims, but I am already lowered with stock fenders, Mullholland springs and Iluminas, no coil overs.

My 280z In grass I6 still installed

Xxr 531 stock everything

Here's the XXR 531's with stock suspension installed still (dang cold weather or it would be lowered)...  If the picture doesn't work then check my album.

Sadly no the front bearing caps stick out through the center so I'm just going to sand them down a little and paint gloss black to match the wheels and leave the chrome centers out of the rears as well and paint the drums black. 

Currently I'm gathering parts like a mad man for my 5.3 swap and have full bushing kit, illuminas kit, and many more hours of sanding and undercoating until they're installed and even then the 5.3 won't be in and drivable until April/May or so.  Sorry but I have got a lot of compliments on them.

Edited by EastTnZ