HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I suppose i shall post my wheels finally. Not sure if im going to keep them. I like the fitment but  with the stock steering ratio + my s13 suspension (thats unfinished) the wheel hits the frame rail before full lock. with proper camber, toe and tierods that are not too short, they might be ok. they are a high offset 16x8 wheels of an undetermined brand. I had them painted at work a Honda black that has blue pearl in it and said "dump a bunch more pearl in it"

zbvh3kIl.jpg

xv6bxFql.jpg

JVvNbzZl.jpg

Edited by Evlevo

Here are mine. I like 17's cause I can still have a side wall on the tires. I had Honda wheels with adapters until I took a wheel off one time and found that I had broke a rear stud and didn't even know it, leaving me with 3 studs which made me feel very unsafe. So I spent the money on custom Boze wheels that are worth every penny. 17x7 and 17x8,225/45 and 235/45, 0-offset on both.

post-24014-0-55786600-1479687285_thumb.jpg

Edited by G-Tech

• 2 weeks later...

Well put them on, I want to see how they look.

You and me both, believe me! Only problem is my car is still a million miles away from bolting anything on it and still tack welded to the dolly. I am really contemplating changing up the R200 lsd, Driveshaft shop cv axles and MM billet stub axles for a more stout option potentially prolonging movement on the build even more. Finally, as components feed off of each other, I am strongly considering carefully removing the rear subtle Z quarter panels and replacing with the wider YZ option, though possibly slightly trimmed to better accommodate my 10" wide rears as opposed to the 12" they can handle. I'm hoping for a 295 in the rears on the 10's or wider if possible. Have to get serious with mentioned decisions, sell of some older parts and move forward.

On a related note however, I will include a pic or two of  Gixxersquid's fantastic build and motivation for my wheel choice.

post-736-0-54060300-1481088349_thumb.jpg

post-736-0-68503300-1481088366_thumb.jpg

You and me both, believe me! Only problem is my car is still a million miles away from bolting anything on it and still tack welded to the dolly. I am really contemplating changing up the R200 lsd, Driveshaft shop cv axles and MM billet stub axles for a more stout option potentially prolonging movement on the build even more. Finally, as components feed off of each other, I am strongly considering carefully removing the rear subtle Z quarter panels and replacing with the wider YZ option, though possibly slightly trimmed to better accommodate my 10" wide rears as opposed to the 12" they can handle. I'm hoping for a 295 in the rears on the 10's or wider if possible. Have to get serious with mentioned decisions, sell of some older parts and move forward.

On a related note however, I will include a pic or two of  Gixxersquid's fantastic build and motivation for my wheel choice.

Any idea what wheel size and offset in these pictures?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

O geez, that looks awesome!  What are your tire types and sizes, and who did your wheels?

Wow! Who made your barrels?

Wheels were built by Pine Engineering out of NZ. With the exchange rate they were cheaper than you'd think (not $600 cheap but you get my point).

Tires I'm running 235/50/15 Toyo R888 fronts and 275/50/15 Nitto NT555R. 

• 1 month later...

That looks great! What's your rim width and offset?

As per his post a few pages earlier (#2071), he is running a 275"-40 series tire on the rears which could be on either 10" or possibly 10.5" from the limited run 2015 Te37 V-SL as seen on post (#2067) same page supplied by member Docaam. The 2015 limited run V-SL line had a (9.5" -15), (10" - 20), and (10.5" - 25) options with more back spacing than the standard Te37 V like I bought. Attached is the 2015 limited run sizings as well as the 2016 which did not offer the wider options in 17".

I am curious to know exactly as well.

post-736-0-45502000-1490235879_thumb.jpeg

post-736-0-10223000-1490235962_thumb.jpeg

This car was in a recent Speedhunters article. Not mine. Rotiform wheels. I've been liking a lot of four spoke designs as a future replacement for my stock 14" 4 spoke 280z wheels.

post-26977-0-54209300-1490237248_thumb.jpg

post-26977-0-00161200-1490237430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zetsaz