HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Go to Centerlines home page...there is a link somewhere there that should take you to there closeout/overstock page. They have several wheels for our cars, and cheap too.

I got 4 17x8 wheels to my door for $575. This was a few years ago, but the prices are still really cheap!

This is my main wheel, 3-piece Impul Hoshino Racing RS-III (all the little bolts have IMPUL cast into them). 17X7" front with a 215/45R17 Falken Ziex 512, and 17X8" rear with a 255/40R17 Falken. +38mm offset on both, I'm using 1.5" spacers. These wheels are both 4 AND 5 X 114.3, but I've got 4-lug hubs on the car.

newtires5.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

And I also have a set of MOMO Quasar 15X7" +30mm offset (use the same adapters) 4X114.3 bolt spacing:

DSC_0003.jpg

momopix002.jpg

Sorry for taking soo long to post a reply.. been super busy..

BBZ, yes 245's even up front. I think the backspacing is actually 3.5. or like -12mm offset. I do not have coilovers and everything fits great. I was really leary about the 245s up front but it fits perfect and no rubbing. For the rear I had to roll the fenders and no rubbing there either.

Eric::, Yeah It was on the car when I bought it. I really like it and when I do the body work. I would like to reuse the 3 peice spoiler..

EvilC:: I got the wheels for 680 shipped to my door. But I dont think they are that cheap anylonger. Like others had said.. they are not on sale any longer I LOVE THEM!!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys!!