HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Well, here's my wheels for viewing!

What colour is that?! its incredible!

Just bought these:

DSC023051.JPG

Been looking for a set of new wheels for a long time, kept flip/flopping on size and looks...finally bought a set that I've been longing for since I first saw them on a Zed.

While I'm at it, five lug conversion time!!!!

and big brakes

and new brake lines

and the CV conversion

and

and

and....

sigh.

This car looks familiar:

z.jpg

found on the turbo rotary 510 page.

wow nice find! any other pics of it back in the day? :Right click save as: The last guy I bought it off of took the centerlines off in lieu of some panasports--- and now i just sold them for some sportmax's

I know i know--- panasport> sportmax but I needed width to fill out the widebody---

The car looks even more like the batmobile with those centerlines on it... lol

Actually mopar those are made by "western" and i beleive they are called turbines.

I sold a set of those to Bradman-Q45, and they do look like westerns. I always called the turbines, but I think the real name might be cyclone. If you call them the turbines, people will know what you're talking about though.

Here are a couple of styles that are no longer made.

The first are Ronal Racing 16 inch 3 piece wheels on my brothers Z which he built in the 80's. Ronal has since discontinued the 16 inch size. The second ones are Wheel Specialities. They are 2 piece wheels that are glued together with some NASA glue! This style wheel was used by Andy Craig to win the FP solo 2 nationals years ago against a tube frame TR-8.

sidecrop85warm-full.jpg

1154Mvc-014f.jpg